Diversity RecruitingMeet your diversity recruitment goals.
College RecruitingFind college recruits.
National RecruitingPost to Monster for national exposure.
- The best resource for Minnesota print help wanted ads.
- Star Tribune Jobs has comprehensive local content and articles.
- The Sunday paper reaches an average of 1,481,313 Twin Cities Adults.1
Newspapers and online are the two most frequently used resources when searching for a job. Star Tribune and StarTribune.com are the top two resources for Twin Cities adults when looking for a job.* Together, these two sources for employment opportunities dominate the market when it comes to reaching local job seekers.
*Source: Scarborough Research Custom Study 2007 (RI) Mpls/St. Paul CBSA
- Four, four-color, front-page positions
- Two 2 col. x 3" (5.66" x 3")
- One 4 col. x 3" (11.5 x3")
- One 2 col. x10" (5.66" x 10")
- Back page and article adjacency premium positions available in Sunday Jobs
There are 3 easy ways to place your ad in print:
- E-mail your ad to Eccjobs@startribune.com
- Fax your ad to 612-673-7780
- Call our classifieds department at 1-800-927-9233 or 612-673-7799
Local classified rates for classifications 500T-550 are commissionable at 15% to recognized 4A rated advertising agencies. Eligibility for commission at first-rate level for new Advertisers requires client’s signature on agency-authorized form and orders totaling $10,000. Orders are commissionable retroactively to January 1, once accumulative orders total $10,000. Established advertisers who have reached a discounted level in prior year receive commission at first-rate level on January 1.
National Jobs rates are commissionable at 15%.
Agencies must have more than four Star Tribune clients and must submit camera-ready display ads and liners in type written format or use remote entry technology and must maintain current credit terms. In house agencies do not qualify for commission.